VA Home Loan
Are you are a veteran, member of the military or military spouse? You may qualify for a VA loan. VA Loans offer flexible options as either fixed-rate or ARM mortgages. You may qualify for fast approval and a hassle-free loan even with less than perfect credit. Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with no down payment and never pay monthly insurance (PMI)!
VA Loan Highlights
- 30-, 20- & 15-year fixed-rate and 5-year ARM loans available
- Jumbo VA loans available
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- VA Streamline Refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
How VA Home Loans Work
- Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest over 15, 20 or 30 years. Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- ARM interest rates are fixed for a period of 5 years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on the market
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Market Street Mortgage Corporation
- We put YOU first.
- Market Street Mortgage Corporation offers some of the most competitive rates!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Market Street Mortgage Corporation will find you the loan that is right for you!!!